Monday, September 21, 2009

Oh boy!!

A great morning it was, an exhausting afternoon it also was! Maddie's afternoons are not her best time of day at all! She is so grumpy, realizes that she really is behind on eating and devours anything and everything you give her (which I guess is only one thing --- bottle)!! But, she is out by 7pm, which I appreciate.

And Morgan had a tough afternoon also. I picked her up and she was so nasty, saying that she didn't "want to see me at all." :( I just wanted to cry. Then she realized she would come with me when she had so many blisters on her hand, she was hysterically crying and whined the whole way home until I threatened her staying home from gymnastics and a possible play date tomorrow.

In her defense, I think it is possible that she has an ear infection (or two) so we may be headed to the dr's tomorrow...'tis the season approaching. Gamma and I will be getting our flu shots on Wed. My first, I think ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment