Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Funny...



Another fun-filled day in the McLean household. Morgan had gymnastics this morning (her second class) where she learned to try cartwheels and open her legs and say, "sunshine!" which she now does with lots of volume and enthusiasm!! So funny. And I learned that she knows a lot of the words to "Battlefield" by Jordan Sparks from American Idol. Too funny.

After gymnastics we went to the doctors because she was complaining of ear pain and had a cough...good thing we went. Apparently she has (dry) blood in her ear...they think possibly from her tube falling out. So, we're trying to clean that ou
t with ear drops and also treating a sinus infection. Good thing we went, I guess.

Gamma came over to babysit Maddie while Morgan was on a play date so I could go get some studying done for my MTEL (Mass. Teacher test) so I can finally be certified in Massachusetts. Oh boy did I realize how much studying needs to happen, so late nights are in my future after bed times.

Speaking of bed times..look at the pictures of Maddie to the left!! She last ate around 430pm, and I wanted to hold her off til last minute so I could get in 1 more feeding so we can skip the late one tonight. So, Kevin was holding her for a bit while I was going to try to empty the dishwasher, but time escaped and he had to go back to work. So I said just put her in the jungle and let's see if I can do this...and well....see can for yourself!!!
Needless to say, I guess letting her "cry it out" has worked. Now, where to go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment