Monday, September 14, 2009

All Maddie wants for Halloween is her two front teeth!

Maddie is teething like a crazy baby today!!! Just constantly gnawing at those gums with anything she can find and continue to hold in her hand. From what I can see, I think it might be her top front teeth. I don't see any red or swollen gums on the bottom, except maybe the sides, but that can be already!! Not only that, but she's watching me eat/drink today with longing eyes...I can see solids in her future very quickly!! As a matter of fact, possibly after her 4 month check up on Thursday! Her personality is definitely coming through...so smiley :) with flirty eyes! Watch out, boys!!!

Morgan is at school today. Went off this morning with a hop, skip and a jump when I mentioned that if she got there early, she and Thomas would be able to play in the same room together! She was so excited when she got to school and Thomas was in her classroom!!

And, it worked out great for Mommy too!! Morgan out the door early, and lots of time to get stuff done. Fall decorations have come out and paperwork is in order! Hooray for Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment