Saturday, September 12, 2009

Begin at the beginning

So, here we are...beginning our blog. I've never done this before, and I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing, but now that I'm not working, I figure (in theory) I should have time to keep the families and friends up to date with us.

I say, in theory, because Maddie continues to not nap well. She's finally doing well at night (about 7 hours, eats, and then another couple of hours), but napping is not her thing. In fact, Daddy just took her for a drive so she can get in a good nap.

Morgan is doing great. She is loving pre-kindergarten at school, though she is only going three days a week, and I think we are both feeling the change. But, we've signed her up for gymnastics on Tuesdays and soccer on Saturdays (with her best friend, Peyton), so that should help me out a bit.

Kevin is SO happy that school is back in session. Hopefully all his time off has given him a better appreciation for all that I am doing! Well, a girl can dream, right?!

Well, enjoy the blog. Hopefully I'll be able to update it more than once a week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment