Friday, September 25, 2009

Maddie is presently...

sleeping on the bath mat (with a pillow for her head) on the bathroom floor, and has been there for 2.5 hours!!!!!!!!!! Every time I go to take a shower, and put her in that position, she falls asleep! AND, this is after a 12 hour snooze last night (give or take a little of crying). Yeah for me!!

This is a reward for surviving my day yesterday. Let me just say that 4 year old behavior (especially when sick) is worse than 2 year old behavior. That's all I'm going to say about our day yesterday. Thank goodness for good TV last night....oh...and if you haven't seen Modern Family, please do!! SO funny!!

Anyways, just wanted to share my excitement about Maddie sleeping!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Loving the blog. Great to see news from you guys. I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete