Thursday, November 19, 2009

Overtired Mommy

Me: I'm so tricky!!

Morgan: why?

Me: because I just mixed Maddie's medicine in her bottle..oh boy!! Yum, yum!!

Morgan: I don't like that. I don't want you to mix my medicine in with my milk!

Me (in my head): How do you know I didn't tonight?!!


HA, HA, HA! (signs of an overtired Mommy!!)


At least, I thought it was funny! Morgan had a great day....went to the doctors and no UTI; visited with Gamma and Papa; Irish Step Dancing; dinner and bed. I don't think she has stopped talking all day, especially with Gamma. And she has a new friend...Alex, the red girl...from Steve songs. Morgan asked for me to do her hair like Alex's this morning....uummm...???? OK.

Maddie had an okay day too, though apparently Papa was wearing his scary face because she was not happy looking at him!! Poor Papa! I think her teeth and ear are bothering her because she was unusually fussy and tired.

I got a bit more studying done today. Think my brain is fried and I'm so exhausted, so will probably take the night off from the books. We'll see if I get a second wind.


No comments:

Post a Comment