Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Maddie vs. Elmo

So, it's been decided today that Maddie is not a fan of Elmo's. We have the hokey pokey Elmo and it took me about a half hour to install new batteries, and when I finally got it working again...she had the "pout" face on and was not liking it one bit. I even tried dancing with Elmo, and that didn't help at all. I showed Kevin and Morgan what Maddie does with Elmo...and it was priceless...same exact reaction. I really need a pict because it's so cute. Though, I must say, I think Maddie could take Elmo any day of the week!!!

Not much to report here. Morgan had another great day at school. Maddie had a good day as well. She's got a runny nose, which has really only affected her naps right now...I'm really hoping it doesn't affect her tonight. She just couldn't nap in the crib today, but she napped for about 3.5 hours in the swing. So, right now I won't complain.

I, myself, am feeling a bit under the weather. Feel a cold coming on and just more and more tired (and just not well) as the day goes on. Thank goodness Kevin comes home when he does, because the past few days, by 5, I'm about ready to drop. Have been in bed right after the girls all week and plan on heading there again shortly!


No comments:

Post a Comment