Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gobble, Gobble!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! We have so much to be thankful for!!

-Morgan is thankful for "my Mommy, Daddy, my Maddie and my sisters. I have 10 sisters."
-Maddie is thankful for all of that, plus Similac Sensitive.
-Daddy is thankful for "my wonderful daughters, my overworked wife, and for our liberal government who pays her every month."
-Mommy is thankful for "my wonderful family, for healthy, happy children, and for Daddy to actually be home today!!!

Lord, We Humbly Ask Thy Blessing.

Lord,
We humbly ask Thy blessing
On the turkey and the dressing,
On the yams and cranberry jelly,
And the pickles from the deli.

Bless the apple pie and tea,
Bless each and every calorie.
Let us enjoy Thanksgiving dinner.
Tomorrow we can all get thinner.

For all Thy help along the way
We’re thankful this Thanksgiving Day.
We're thankful too, for all our dear ones,
For all the far away and near ones.

Although we may be far apart,
We’re together in my heart.
Keep us in Thy loving care,
This is my Thanksgiving prayer.
- Unknown

Happy Thanksgiving All! Pictures to follow eventually!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment