Friday, November 6, 2009

Funny Day!

My wonderful husband surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers today...just because...how lucky am I? So sweet. The card on the flowers said "love Daddy, Maddie and Morgan."

So I told Morgan when I picked her up that a mailman delivered some flowers for Mommy today and asked her if she knew who they were from...and told her what the card said.

I said, "thank you for the beautiful flowers." Morgan said, "I want flowers [in a sad voice]. For my birthday when I'm 5, I want daisies...white ones, pink ones and yellow ones."

When we arrived home, I told Daddy to ask Morgan about the flowers. She repeated what she said for me and when Daddy asked, "Do you know who gave Mommy those flowers?"

Morgan replied, "Yeah, the policeman!! [instead of mailman]!!

No comments:

Post a Comment