Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Check-up!

Morgan had her 4 year old check up yesterday. She had a great check-up, despite all the drama around her shot. Thank God it was only 1...I don't think myself or the nurses could have survived any more.

But, she weighs in at 37 lbs. and 41.25" tall. That puts her in the 70% for weight and 80% for height. They even took her BMI, which is 15. She had another eye test and hearing test too! She's a healthy girl!!

Another find day here. Maddie and I went to Gamma's to have her babysit for Maddie while I studied for the MTEL test...very discouraging...it's like learning all the subjects in elementary school again...LOTS of info!!!

Maddie had a great time..slept almost the whole time and gave Gamma lots of smiles. Morgan had a great day at school...I am looking forward to dinner out tomorrow night with the ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment