Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My husband, My hero

Shortly after making my post on Sunday, Kevin and I both got Maddie's stomach bug that she so kindly passed to us this weekend. Well, while I could barely take care of myself (granted, a pregnant self), Kevin took excellent care of the girls. He made sure they were entertained, fed (well, at least Morgan who has yet to get this awful thing), and even caught up on some much needed laundry. He also made trips to bus stops, "Gamma Daycare" and the store for gingerale and gatorade. And all while he was sick too!!

I never really give him too much credit (as he gives himself plenty!), but he is a super star...and will continue to be one as we'll probably get 10-15" of snow tomorrow and we'll need some digging out!!

Thank you, Kevin!! We love you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment