Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Has it really been this long?!

I can't believe so much time has passed since my last post...and no pictures to even boot. Camera was just found today. I do have a couple of good pictures of Maddie's "bite" but otherwise nothing else exciting.

School is keeping me super busy and on my toes throughout the day which makes putting my feet up at the end of the day even more rewarding. I feel like Kevin is the same - though he's less concerned about putting his feet up and more excited about just trying to not have papers to grade or phone calls (yes - even post school hours) to make.

The girls are great. Morgan continues to LOVE school. She's coming home with letter sounds and books and pages of drawings and pictures. Today she went to the Farm in the pouring rain and picked pumpkins. Tomorrow the parents are invited to a "fall festival" to paint the pumpkin, etc. Unfortunately I won't be able to go, but Kevin will be there so at least she has someone.

Maddie continues to love school too though she's super congested still and fussy before and after drop-off/pick-up. She was on antibiotics a couple of weeks ago and her congestion went away. Went off and it immediately returned. Go figure.

So excited to be headed to DC this weekend and can't wait to celebrate Luke's 2nd birthday with the whole fam!!! I know it will be great to see everyone, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that I too will be sleeping at naptime!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment