Sunday, September 19, 2010

Morganisms

Morgan announced to Walgreens this morning that she can't use their bathroom "because she has to poop and their bathroom is too small because Mommy has to check my bum." :)


After more errands this afternoon, we were at an art and crafts store and found a Police Officer costume...hence, Morgan's halloween costume. She's wearing it now, testing it out, going around the house, asking Kevin and I if "there are any problems in here?!" Is it rotten to say, "yes....you!!!!??" Just kidding!!! I would never do that (but in my defense I have run around the house all day, taken Maddie to the doctors to get them to give her some meds, and went to 5 different stores running errands.

Morgan and I are about to make cookies and then (according to Kevin) I have to make dinner because "how am I suppose to watch the Patriots game and cook dinner?!" And we wonder where Morgan gets it from?!!! :)

So, I guess no more blogging!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment