Thursday, July 29, 2010

Merote

Morgan has been working very hard the past week and a half, since she has noticed that she was not saying the hard "c" sound. She constantly tries to think of words that have the "c" sound in it and will say it about a dozen times, and then rhymes other words with it. Pretty clever, I say, for a 4 year old. "Blink, think, pink, sink" it goes on and on and on!! She could be having a perfectly normal conversation with you and interrupt herself when she comes to "c" sound. Yup, I'd say she's ready for Southfield!!

Regardless though, I must say that I think my favorite thing that she says that I can't seem to find it in my heart to correct is "merote" which, if you can't figure it out is, "remote." It's just too funny and cute.

All is well here. We're packing up pretty much the entire house for the next three weeks on the Cape. Daddy will join us on weekends and once/twice a week. My hope is that while we're gone, he's going to attack the "list" that I'm kindly leaving him. I figure it's now or never. Morgan has her last day of camp tomorrow and then we leave on Sunday. Hoping we can fit everything in the car. I seriously think we're taking everything....except the kitchen sinK and the "merote!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment