Saturday, July 17, 2010

Flying Squirrels

So, I got this email from Morgan's friend, Katya's mom...I just couldn't stop laughing and had to share...

Katie, hi!
I forgot to ask you last time i was dropping Morgan off...
Morgan said you have a flying squirrel as at pet at home and that you
are going to get another one. Is that a real pet or is she talking
about an imaginary friend? :)
We had a flying squirrel once and really liked it, so now we are
thinking about getting another one (since Little Chicks is not
interested in coming back), but we are having troubles finding a
breeder that would be selling these...

Thanks

(P.S. Still can't find the camera cord). And surgery went well, though it's been a slow recovery. Hence, the lack of posts! Apparently, out of 200 surgeries my doctors does (like mine) a year, mine was the worst he's seen. So, that's something!! Hoping to get back on my game this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment