Thursday, June 24, 2010

June Bugs


I can't believe how fast this summer is going. Probably because we've been insanely busy, but it's going fast nonetheless. Morgan has her last day of school tomorrow, EVER at the Dedham Community House. So sad. Yet, exciting for the next stage too. I think she's a bit anxious about all the transitions coming up, as her behavior has become quite difficult the past few days. And I must say, I've been out of it for the past couple weeks now, as I just finished (as of tonight) Breaking Dawn, the last book of the Twilight Saga. If anyone would like to discuss it, I'd be happy to. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it, but I'm feeling like I could really adjust to vampire life!!!

Maddie and I had the pleasure of going to Morgan's pre-k ABC picnic on Tuesday. We brought watermelon for "w" and I must say, Maddie really enjoyed herself...




As did Morgan and her friends, Juliana (left) and Katya.
As you can see from the picts, Maddie's really developing a personality!!!

Morgan was sad to leave, so I can only imagine what tomorrow will bring.

On another happier note, though, look and see who Maddie has attached herself to...
It reminds us of this time with Morgan when she first discovered her beloved, Doggie! Maddie has since taken Morgan's 3rd Doggie and claimed it as her own. Thank goodness Gamma supplied Morgan with so many!! :) She took Doggie to bed today for naps for the first time. When I went to pick her up from her second nap, she was leaning against the crib, hugging Doggie tight, and a HUGE smile on her face! At bedtime, she wrapped her around him with one arm and rubbed her eye with her other arm. So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment