Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Catch-up

Well, I just realized it's been a week since I've posted anything. The SMC reunion was awesome. So much fun catching up with all the girls! I was so happy to see a good turn out at the 10 year reunion and hope that the 15 will be just as great. I really felt "at-home" walking around and spending time at my first Indiana home - McCandless Hall. It was very nostalgic for me...so many wonderful memories and good times! After all, that is where I met Kevin and fell in love!! Appropriate as our 8 year anniversary is approaching!

And since I've returned, I continue to play "catch-up" in the house. It appears that Kevin can't quite do all that Mommy can - taking care of the kids AND laundry AND cleaning/picking up the house is too much!!! :0) But, I can't complain...the girls were VERY well taken care of!!

Morgan is doing great. While I was gone she received a present from Papa and Gamma - a "pint" [pink] golf bag with "pint" golf clubs. She loves it and we're hoping the weather clears up for some practice at McGolf. Tomorrow is supposed to cold and rainy so the play space here we come!

Maddie continues her fussy stages and periods of misery. She definitely is struggling with her adenoids and now she has also lost her voice and is quite hoarse. Surgery on Friday can't come soon enough!! We find out tomorrow afternoon what time.

We will keep you posted as best we can. Friday is surgery and then Monday the Sprague calvary comes marching in to claim their territory in Dedham. From what we hear going on at Uma and Upa's house, we've got ear plugs and breakables put away!!! :0)




1 comment: