Monday, February 8, 2010

Laying Low.




Playdates. Recuperate. Down-time.

Those were the highlights. Morgan had two play dates this weekend...one with Rylan on Saturday to give his Mama a break, and one at Matt's house on Sunday. She had a ball, and even has another play date tomorrow with Peyton. And a BIG play date at Gamma and Papa's house this weekend while Mom and Dad are in NY! Yeah!

Last night Morgan said she wanted someone to come and babysit her. I told her that next weekend, she would! It's music to my ears that she wants a little break from me too! :) Here are a few picts of the girls just laying low this weekend. Not sure if it should be lying low, but I'm sure one of the teachers in my life will tell me!

Kevin had less "down time" this weekend as he had lots of stuff at school to take care and work to catch up on, plus practice on Saturday. But, he had some nice moments with the girls, and that's what's most important. Not the shelf or pictures I want him to put up...or the basement that needs to be cleaned out...no that stuff can wait for his spring break! [Love you, Kev!] :)
And love to you all! Job conference on Friday, then NYC Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment