Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy birthday to my BIG BOY!!

Connor turns 1 today! Happy birthday my BIG baby boy!!!

One year ago today Kevin thought I was playing the April Fool's joke of all time...he wouldn't answer his phone so I had to send him a text that said "it was time and we (my Mom and I) were headed to hospital."
His response?
"Seriously?"
Oh, yes, several hours later, my one and only baby boy was born. The nurse handed him to me and said, "Congratulations, you have a toddler!" All 10 lbs. 1 oz and 22" long and of course, red-headed baby boy!! We love you William Connor!
Auntie Annie, Gamma and Papa came over to celebrate yesterday!
Such a big boy! How has it already been a year?!Connor loved the cake! Though he got a bite with mostly frosting and decided that was too much! Maddie would have gladly taken it off his hands!

Best friends...Papa and Connor. He would rarely leave his side!

The girls help Connor open his birthday presents. Yes, they're birthday presents even though it's wrapped in Christmas paper. Kevin thought that Christmas paper would be better than bright pink birthday paper! :)
Oh Maddie! There are no words!
In Morgan's defense - she was at another birthday party beforehand, so she had lots of cake!

What a great birthday Connor! We love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment