Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What A Zoo!!!

First, let me say, HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, MADELINE!! WE LOVE YOU!!!On Friday Maddie's class went to the Franklin Park Zoo. Since I'm on maternity leave and Gamma was kind enough to stay with Connor, I was actually able to go! Despite the fact that she probably could have cared less about the animals, she was so happy to be there with her teachers, friends and (I think) me too!! I had a great time, and it was a beautiful day!

Though things are feeling very zoo-y around here, it was nice to get a little special time with Madeline! Especially since it was our last "outing" together when she was still one!! Happy 2nd Birthday, Madeline! We love you!!!
Maddie's class...trying to coordinate a picture is next to impossible. But, not so bad, hey?!
Maddie and her best friend, Heidi!
Even though I was there and brought Maddie's stroller, she rode with Heidi!!
Still loves the slide!
Maddie and her teacher, Jessica. Also known as Jessie and Jess!!
Maddie and Mommy!
Maddie and her teacher Kathleen! Sorry Leah - we didn't get one with you! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment