Saturday, May 28, 2011

Spring into Summer!

Spring has somehow turned into summer way too quickly. Just a week ago was rainy and cool and now we've hit 95 degree temps and humidity to boot. It's great for getting outdoors, but my redheads can't be out there too long without a break from the sun. And apparently, blogging has become a luxury. So, I apologize for the lack of posts, but I guess that's just the way it's going to be until my little man can become a little more independent. Perhaps in a couple of years!! :0)

Morgan has about a week and 2 days left of school. Maddie has about 2-3 weeks. Kevin has a week and 3 days. I go back to work next Monday for the week, and then it is just Connor, Maddie and myself all summer!! Morgan will be at camp and Kevin will be working.

It's Memorial Day weekend - used to be opening weekend of the Vineyard house - so it's been a bit depressing to say the least. It is hitting me the hardest right now even though my parents sold the house last April. But, we're going to make the most of the 3 day weekend. For the first time in a couple of weeks, we have no birthday parties, recitals or any other commitments. Just family time!


Can you notice the rolls leaving her arms? So sad!!
My little man. Not his best hour - but Auntie Katie needed pictures!!


The Girls! Don't you just LOVE Maddie's romper?!




1 comment:

  1. awesome! thanks! he looks so much bigger already - i can hardly take it! the girls are stinkn' cute too! i'm glad you guys have a quiet family weekend! have fun!

    ReplyDelete