Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bowling and More!

I CANNOT BELIEVE that I do not have any pictures. Well, I have some on my phone but have no clue as to if I can put them on the computer. Doubt it.

We took Morgan, Maddie and Auntie Annie to Kings yesterday to go bowling - Morgan's first time and Mommy's first time in about 10+ years! It was a blast!! We had an end alley all to ourselves, had food (dinner) delivered, and just bowled! Morgan's bowls were hilarious - her speed was 3.3!! It took about a half hour for the ball just to reach the pins, but they were dead on!! She was great!

After we finished up one round of bowling, Morgan and Daddy played a little air hockey and then we headed out for ice cream!! After ice cream and while we were there, Daddy realized we needed some meat from Whole Foods, so he and Morgan were going run in the store for a minute. Morgan never made it in...while she was walking and licking her ice cream cone, she walked (and I kid you not) dead straight into a tree!!! I'm laughing so hard right now (again) as I write this now. I was across the street with Maddie and Annie and saw the whole thing...lick ice cream, walk into tree, ice cream falls, Morgan falls too!!! Oh hysterical!!!

I ran across the street and the poor thing has a little cut on her nose. I just want to throw it out there now that if it turns out she also has a deviated septum, this is how she got it!!! :0) Oh gosh...can't stop laughing!!!

On Sunday nights at 7, Morgan and I have been watching some Americas Funniest Home Videos. I know it's so ridiculous for me to love that show, but it can seriously make me laugh like no other. And sometimes, you just need a good laugh. Anyways, so we've been watching it and after this little incident, I said to Morgan, "If only we had a video camera, you could have been on Americas Funniest Home Videos!" Morgan said, "Why?!" I replied, "Because you walked into a tree!" And she was laughing!!! Oh too funny! A great night, indeed.

1 comment:

  1. EThan and I used to watch that show every Sunday night - funny!
    And to get the pictures from your phone, try sending it as a picture message, but instead of a phone number, do your email address... it works for me.

    ReplyDelete