Friday, January 22, 2010

Oh, What A Night!

And yes it was! And quite a day too!

Mommy went and had 4 (YES, 4!!) cavities filled. The sad news is that I still have 3 left. The left side of my mouth is in quite a bit of pain. After all the kiddies are in bed, I might have to nurse it with some frozen yogurt. Probably how I got the cavities in the first place.

Well, nevermind me. Mostly we have exciting news from our girls...to start with the youngest...Maddie was up on all fours today!! It's not super surprising for us because she does sleep with her bottom up in the air, on her belly, so I knew she could do it...it was just so exciting when she was able to do it awake!! And she was so very proud of herself!

While we gave Morgan a bath tonight, Maddie was also showing off her "more" skills by signing that she was indeed not finished with her milk from dinner. Smarty pants!

And Morgan had a great day at school today and a surprise pick-up from Gamma. She was oh so excited when she came home to make sure we knew that Gamma picked her up and even more excited about her new Easter dress that matches Maddie's!!

Tomorrow morning, Morgan has her big day at Southfield for admissions. Should be a funny time. Here's hoping the separation goes well. And here's hoping Mommy doesn't say something I shouldn't! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment