Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Green and Gross

That pretty much sums up Maddie these days. Plus, double ear infection. Poor things continues to be pretty miserable. She was only up coughing once though last night, which was amazing considering the congestion coming out of her nose. And trying to get medicine in her is next to impossible. Morgan was never really good at medicine either (she did have a brief period where she LOVED it). But, you can't fool Maddie.

My mom used to have this sign up in our house "You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time, but you CAN'T FOOL MOM!!" Well, we just need to change "Mom" to "Maddie." Whether I put the medicine in food, bottle or just try and get down her throat, she always finds a way and knows it's in there and spits it out. Even when it's in a bottle!! So frustrating. Next time around (because I know they'll be more ear infections), I'm asking for the shot!

In the meantime, though...if this isn't motivation for me to work out, I don't know what is... a pict of Maddie...who was so congested and feel so crummy....but can still do a push up/plank position!!
Once she feels better...she'll be on the move again! Right now, she's just super cuddly and I must say, I'm loving it! Though Morgan is getting jealous and my "never want to cuddle" girl, all of a suddenly needs some cuddle time herself! Moms can never win!

1 comment:

  1. poor baby! but i am def. impressed by the plank - my nemesis!
    Wish I was there to cuddle!

    ReplyDelete