Thursday, July 14, 2011

Siblings

First...So, Maddie tends to desperately needs naps...she really can't function without one. And if she's in the midst of something...anything, she can collapse with the best of them.

Example here:



So I take Maddie upstairs & put her to bed. I come downstairs & this is what I found...




YOu think they're related?!
Maddie had lots of time at home last week. She took the week off from camp & discovered: kitchen cabinets, lifesavers and gum in Mommy's purse, and the bread drawer where she proceeded to bring me 2 slices of bread. Yup...trouble! Needless to say, I was happy to see that she was back at camp, happy as ever, and playing with actual toys!!!

Here are some more sibling bonding moments since we've readjusted to being home.
Connor & Madeline....





Morgan & Madeline...




Morgan & Connor...




No comments:

Post a Comment