Friday, June 3, 2011

Drumroll please...

So, Connor was a super star at his 2 month check up. He weighs in at 14 lbs. 13 oz. and is 23 1/4" long. It puts him at the 97th and 95th percentiles I think. That means he grew 3 lbs. 3 oz in the past month!! Like a weed!!!

Just so you know and out of mere curiosity, I checked to see what Maddie's stats were at 2 months. And despite being 10 lbs. 1 oz. at delivery, Maddie has him beat at the 2 month mark. Maddie was 15 lbs. 13 oz and 25" long. Yeah - she was off the charts!!!

And that is why today during our shopping trip, my Mom and I bought her 4T clothes for the 2 year old she is!! Connor is in 6 month clothes...he's still no slouch himself!! And Morgan, well, I couldn't leave her out! She's one tall and skinny girl!! You know, something like her Mommy!!

Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment