Sunday, November 28, 2010

OH BOY!!!

Yes, I can say that now because it has been confirmed by my latest ultrasound...we are having a boy!!! We are very excited and surprised, and as Morgan has told me a dozen times, "I was right! You were wrong!"

And it made for a nice last Thanksgiving with just Kevin and the girls. We spent a quiet day at Gamma and Papa's, and they girls couldn't have been more well-behaved!!! Morgan was fantastic: playing games, coloring pictures, and even getting in a little Irish-Step Dancing. It was great to see the Bishop and Auntie Annie. Maddie said "Annie" for the first time and her Aunt couldn't have been more excited!!

Maddie was a bit fussy for a while after waking up from her nap, but that's nothing unusual. She's also working on getting in her last 4 teeth which is keeping her up at night a bit. She can look at my belly and say "baby" but boy will she be in for a HUGE awakening when he actually arrives!

Overall, it's been a whirlwind of a ride (hence the fewer posts), but it's been really fun, at least when I'm not so exhausted and I can appreciate it!! These days at home have been so great, I'm not sure I'm ready to get back into the swing of things next week, but I know that everyone will continue to keep me on my toes!!!


1 comment: