Saturday, April 10, 2010

More Morganisms...

Morgan and I had a great morning together. Maddie was sleeping when I woke up (I got to sleep in - yeah!!!) and so Daddy suggested we go get breakfast! What did I do to deserve this??! I did not ask, but I was excited.

So we were on our way and talking about how Gamma and Papa were still on Martha's Vineyard.

Morgan said, "I wish we had a house like Martha's Vineyard."

"Me too," I said.

"Mommy, someday I'm going to buy that house on Martha's Vineyard."

"That's great!"

"But, Mommy, how do you move a house when you buy it?!"

And at breakfast I was moving her hair out of her face so her food wouldn't get in it. She kept moving it back so it was in her face. I asked her why she kept moving her hair into her face, and Morgan said,
"If you do that [move her hair off her face] then I won't look like Morgan anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment